AYPO Real Estate
AYPO provides state approved real estate CE and Pre-Licensing Training. When you enroll in state approved online education classes you get instant access to your very own online classroom and can easily print out your certification of completion.
Approves states include: Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Visit their website for more information on how to register.
Real Estate Practice Exams for Salesperson
Revised June 2015.
The PSI salesperson real estate practice exams contain 80 questions based on the national real estate salesperson examination content outline.
Topics in the exam include:
- General Principles of Agency
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Mandated Disclosures
- Practice of Real Estate
- Property Ownership
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
- Transfer of Title
- Valuation and Market Analysis
The exams provide detailed Continue reading
PSI Learning Academy is partnering with Career WebSchool to offer online real estate courses.
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Iowa real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Iowa Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO. Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology. Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning!
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
You can visit the State specific course catalog and review the courses—you’ll find that there are some exciting new topics covered, including several commercial courses. Once enrolled, The CE Shop will ensure that you remain compliant with your states continuing education requirements. Watch our continued education video to see the most important features.