AYPO Real Estate
AYPO provides state approved real estate CE and Pre-Licensing Training. When you enroll in state approved online education classes you get instant access to your very own online classroom and can easily print out your certification of completion.
Approves states include: Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Visit their website for more information on how to register.
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education – day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed. Continue reading
Kentucky Real Estate Practice Exams
PSI offers the following practice tests for the State of Kentucky Real Estate Licensure Exam:
- KY National Real Estate Broker Practice Examination
- KY National Real Estate Salesperson Practice Examination
- KY Real Estate Broker – State Practice Examination
- KY Real Estate Salesperson – State Practice Exam
Exam Content Outline
The Kentucky Real Estate practice tests are based on the same exam content outline defined for the examination and tries to mirror the types of questions that may appear on your real examiniation. Please note that the content outline is not a detailed description of all topics that may appear on the examination. The exam content outline is contained within the Candidate Information Bulletin, download your copy.
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
You can visit the State specific course catalog and review the courses—you’ll find that there are some exciting new topics covered, including several commercial courses. Once enrolled, The CE Shop will ensure that you remain compliant with your states continuing education requirements. Watch our continued education video to see the most important features.