AYPO Real Estate
AYPO provides state approved real estate CE and Pre-Licensing Training. When you enroll in state approved online education classes you get instant access to your very own online classroom and can easily print out your certification of completion.
Approves states include: Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Visit their website for more information on how to register.
Real Estate Practice Exams for Salesperson
Revised June 2015.
The PSI salesperson real estate practice exams contain 80 questions based on the national real estate salesperson examination content outline.
Topics in the exam include:
- General Principles of Agency
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Mandated Disclosures
- Practice of Real Estate
- Property Ownership
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
- Transfer of Title
- Valuation and Market Analysis
The exams provide detailed Continue reading
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
You can visit the State specific course catalog and review the courses—you’ll find that there are some exciting new topics covered, including several commercial courses. Once enrolled, The CE Shop will ensure that you remain compliant with your states continuing education requirements. Watch our continued education video to see the most important features.