Each contain 80 items based on the national examination content outline.Topics in the exam include:
- General Principles of Agency
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Mandated Disclosures
- Practice of Real Estate
- Property Ownership
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
- Transfer of Title
- Valuation and Market Analysis
Experience detailed score reports and a question by question breakdown analysis of your responses against the correct answer. All practice exams are completely web-based so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection. Tests are available to be taken immediately or can be purchased and taken at a later date.
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
You can visit the State specific course catalog and review the courses—you’ll find that there are some exciting new topics covered, including several commercial courses. Once enrolled, The CE Shop will ensure that you remain compliant with your states continuing education requirements. Watch our continued education video to see the most important features.
Providing access to a comprehensive library of online courses, videos, practice exams and other educational resources