Real Estate Affiliate Broker Practice Exam
Brand New. Totally revised June 2015.
The PSI real estate practice exams contain 80 questions based on the national real estate broker examination content outline.
Topics in the exam include:
- General Principles of Agency
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Mandated Disclosures
- Practice of Real Estate
- Property Ownership
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
- Transfer of Title
- Valuation and Market Analysis
The exams provide detailed score reports and a question by question breakdown analysis of your responses against the correct answer. All practice exams are completely web-based so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection. Tests are available to be taken immediately or can be purchased and taken at a later date. Priced at $19.95. Available at PSI Exams for the following states:
PSI Learning Academy is partnering with Career WebSchool to offer online real estate courses.
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Tennessee real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO. Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology. Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning!
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
You can visit the State specific course catalog and review the courses—you’ll find that there are some exciting new topics covered, including several commercial courses. Once enrolled, The CE Shop will ensure that you remain compliant with your states continuing education requirements. Watch our continued education video to see the most important features.