The PSI Learning Academy provides access to quality materials for exam preparation, pre-licensing and continuing education in partnership with industry leading education providers to help you pass you licensing exam, prepare for your career and meet all your state’s educational requirements. PSI provides the following online resources to support candidates taking Construction and Trade Examinations:
- Alabama Home Builder
- AYPO Michigan Contractor Training
- AYPO Oregon Contractor Training
- AYPO Virginia Contractor Training
- AYPO Wisconsin Contractor Training
- Commercial Contractor Practice Exam
- Dewalt Contractor Exam Preparation
- Electrician Practice Exam
- NASCLA Practice Exam
- National Home Inspector
- PENN FOSTER TRADES
- Residential Contractor Practice Exam
- Virginia Contractors
Gain instant access to licensing exam preparation specifically created for building trades professionals. Purchase an exam preparation online course today and be prepared to pass your test the first time. The following exam preparation materials are offered :
- DEWALT® Building Contractor’s Online Licensing Exam Preparation
- DEWALT® Business & Project Management Online Exam Preparation
- DEWALT® Electrical Online Licensing Exam Preparation
- DEWALT® HVAC Technician Online Certification Exam Preparation
- DEWALT® Plumbing Online Licensing Exam Preparation.
PSI Approved Practice Tests
PSI practice exams are based on the exam content outline defined for each examination. The practice exams covers content common on the high stakes exams delivered by PSI. Read more about our practice exams developed specifically for Commercial Contractors, Residential Contractors and Electricians. There are also specific exams for Alabama Home Builder and Virginia Contractors A or B. PSI also offers the approved National Home Inspector Practice Exams.
Books, Study Material, Technical Supplements
The PSI book store offers Contractor Business Guides, Trade Specific Study Guides, Technical Supplements and NASCLA supplements for all states where we offer the licensure exam. In addition the book store sells all the reference materials recommended in the state issued Candidate Information Booklet. We offer books for the following states.