Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Virginia real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Virginia Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO. Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology. Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning!
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Virginia real estate pre-license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Virginia Complete Course Package – Our most popular package has everything you need to pass the state license exam the first time. You’ll get all three of these courses discounted than when purchased separately.
- Principles of Real Estate – 60 Hours
- Virginia Real Estate Exam Prep
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Virginia you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational half.
- Coursework: You must successfully complete 60 hours of real estate prelicense courses as prescribed by the commission and pass the final exam. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final examwith a score of 70% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam and our administrators will help you schedule it.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Virginia licensing examination. Students that have completed our Virginia real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Please refer to the Virginia Board of Real Estate web site for more information:http://www.dpor.virginia.gov/dporweb/reb_main.cfm
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my Alabama Real Estate Salesperson’s license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it’s hard to know what you are paying for until it’s too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser