Complete Kentucky Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Kentucky Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 6 hours of continued education courses by December 31st.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- The continuing education calendar year is January 1-December 31.
- 6 hours of continuing education is required every calendar year.
- 3 hours of the 6 hours must be in an approved real estate law topic.
If you are completing this course to satisfy your yearly continuing education requirements, the coursework and the final exam must be completed on or before December 31.
If you have filed a delinquency plan with the Commission, the coursework and the final exam must be completed on or before the June 15 deadline.
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge necessary to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every real estate continuing education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online real estate continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career ... Learn more
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due