Complete Michigan Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Michigan Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 18 hours of continued education courses by December 31st every three years.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- All licenses expire every three years.
- Licensees must complete 18 hours of continuing education per 3-year license cycle, which includes at least 2 hours per calendar year of a course that is approved for Michigan law, rules and court cases regarding real estate.
- Any education successfully completed by a licensee for further professional designation and approved by the department as continuing education may be counted toward the total continuing education credits required for the 3-year license cycle.
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge necessary to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every real estate continuing education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online real estate continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool, the ... Learn more
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due