Real Estate Affiliate Broker Practice Exam
Brand New. Totally revised June 2015.
The PSI real estate practice exams contain 80 questions based on the national real estate broker examination content outline.
Topics in the exam include:
- General Principles of Agency
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Mandated Disclosures
- Practice of Real Estate
- Property Ownership
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
- Transfer of Title
- Valuation and Market Analysis
The exams provide detailed score reports and a question by question breakdown analysis of your responses against the correct answer. All practice exams are completely web-based so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection. Tests are available to be taken immediately or can be purchased and taken at a later date. Priced at $19.95. Available at PSI Exams for the following states:
- Colorado National Affiliate Broker Practice Exams
- Massachusetts National Broker Practice Exams
- New Mexico National Broker Practice Exams
- Oregon National Affiliate Broker Practice Exams
- Tennessee National Affiliate Broker Practice Exams
Practice Exams Overview
- Practice Exam Overview
PSI practice exams are based on the exam content outline defined for each examination. The practice exams covers content common on the high stakes exams delivered by PSI.
All ... Learn more