Complete Tennessee Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Tennessee Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 16 hours of continued education courses within 2 years of the date that your license was received.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete 16 hours of state approved courses every 2 years.
- The 6 hours in the mandatory “Core” course must be taken every renewal cycle.
- The other 10 hours are elective courses.
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge necessary to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every real estate continuing education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online real estate continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool, the ... Learn more
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due