Prepare for the PS Virginia Contractors Licensing Exam. PSI offers practice exams for the following licenses:
- Virginia (Class A or B)
- Virginia General (Class A or B)
- Virginia Advanced (Class A)
- Virginia Building
Prepare for the exams at your own convenience with the Virginia Contractor practice exams. All practice exams challenge candidates with 24 questions that cover content common on the Virginia high stakes exams. These practice exams are completely web-based so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection.
- From the time you first activate your test account, you will have up to 1 year to take the exam.
- This is a timed test. Candidates will have 48 minutes to complete the exam.
- This practice exam allows candidates to stop the exam (and the timer) and return to it later.
- Detailed performance/exam results are available immediately upon completing the test, allowing you to review both your strengths and weaknesses.
- You must answer at least 18 questions correctly to receive a passing score on this practice exam.
This test is perfect for anyone taking the Virginia (Class A or B) exam. Start preparing for your high stakes exam today!
- Upon checkout you will receive an e-mail confirmation with details on how to access your practice test.
- You must complete the exam within twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
- Each purchase allows for a single test attempt, additional attempts require the repurchase of the exam.
Select your specific practice test below:
- Virginia (Class A or B) Practice Exam
- VA General (Class A or B) Practice Exam
- VA Advanced (Class A) Practice Exam
- VA Building Practice Exam
Practice Exams Overview
- Practice Exam Overview
PSI practice exams are based on the exam content outline defined for each examination. The practice exams covers content common on the high stakes exams delivered by PSI.
All ... Learn more