The PSI salesperson and broker real estate practice tests are based on the national test content outline.
• Oregon Real Estate Broker practice test (75 items) – $23.95
• Oregon Real Estate Salesperson practice test (80 items) – $23.95
• NEW – Oregon Real Estate Salesperson premium practice test (500 items) – $49.95
Oregon Real Estate Salesperson practice test (80 items)
Our standard option is an 80-item, single attempt practice test. Upon completion, you’ll see a report indicating how you did on each question. Buy now for $23.95.
NEW – Oregon Real Estate Salesperson premium practice test (500 items)
PSI is pleased to offer you more choice for your preparation needs regarding the National Portion of our Real Estate Salesperson test. Our Premium Practice Test boasts a pool of 500 items with unlimited attempts for 90 days. With this test, you may choose to practice in “Training Mode” or “Testing Mode”.
- In Testing Mode, you will activate 80 items from the pool and a timer of 120 minutes to help familiarize you with the timing of the actual licensing test. You can practice multiple times and see a new set of questions every time (once you have seen most of the 500 items, you will see some repetition).
- In Training Mode, there is no timer, and you will see rationale/tutorial language for every question to help you understand the correct response.
- Regardless of which mode you choose, you’ll have access to great feedback reports for every attempt. Not only will you see your results for each question, but you can see everything broken down by topics and sub-topics similar to the outline of the licensing test. This will help you get a feel for areas of strength along with topics that may need additional attention.
Many practice tests provide detailed score reports and a question by question breakdown analysis of your responses against the correct answer. All practice tests are completely web-based so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection. Tests are available to be taken immediately or can be purchased and taken at a later date.
Topics in the test include:
- General Principles of Agency
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Mandated Disclosures
- Practice of Real Estate
- Property Ownership
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
- Transfer of Title
- Valuation and Market Analysis