Our online Tennessee real estate school is convenient and cost effective
Make sure that you are set up for success for both the state exam and your future career in real estate.
The PSI salesperson and broker real estate practice exams are based on the national examination content outline.
• Tennessee Real Estate Broker practice Exam (75 items) – $23.95
• Tennessee Real Estate Salesperson practice Exam (80 items) – $23.95
• NEW – Tennessee Real Estate Salesperson premium practice Exam (500 items) – $49.95
Tennessee Real Estate Salesperson practice Exam (80 items)
Our standard option is an 80-item, single attempt practice exam. Upon completion, you’ll see a report indicating how you did on each question. Buy now for $23.95.
NEW – Tennessee Real Estate Salesperson premium practice Exam (500 items)
PSI is pleased to offer you more choice for your preparation needs regarding the National Portion of our Real Estate Salesperson exam. Our Premium Practice Test boasts a pool of 500 items with unlimited attempts for 90 days. With this test, you may choose to practice in “Training Mode” or “Testing Mode”.
- In Testing Mode, you will activate 80 items from the pool and a timer of 120 minutes to help familiarize you with the timing of the actual licensing test. You can practice multiple times and see a new set of questions every time (once you have seen most of the 500 items, you will see some repetition).
- In Training Mode, there is no timer, and you will see rationale/tutorial language for every question to help you understand the correct response.
- Regardless of which mode you choose, you’ll have access to great feedback reports for every attempt. Not only will you see your results for each question, but you can see everything broken down by topics and sub-topics similar to the outline of the licensing exam. This will help you get a feel for areas of strength along with topics that may need additional attention.
Many practice tests provide detailed score reports and a question by question breakdown analysis of your responses against the correct answer. All practice exams are completely web-based so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection. Tests are available to be taken immediately or can be purchased and taken at a later date.
Topics in the exam include:
- General Principles of Agency
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Mandated Disclosures
- Practice of Real Estate
- Property Ownership
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
- Transfer of Title
- Valuation and Market Analysis
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
You can visit the State specific course catalog and review the courses—you’ll find that there are some exciting new topics covered, including several commercial courses. Once enrolled, The CE Shop will ensure that you remain compliant with your states continuing education requirements. Watch our continued education video to see the most important features.