Complete Connecticut Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Connecticut Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 12 hours of continued education courses by:
Appraiser: April 30th
Broker: March 31st
Salesperson: May 31st
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- Licenses shall expire annually. The continuing education requirement may be satisfied by successful completion of any of the following during the 2 year period preceding such renewal:
- Complete 12 Hours of Continuing Education courses from approved school. The courses shall consist of the following:
- SIX hour (6) Mandatory course to be determined by the Connecticut Real Estate Commission.
- SIX hours (6) of real estate elective courses approved by the Commission and from an approved School.
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge necessary to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every real estate continuing education experience, Mbition offers the highest quality online real estate continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Mbition, the Nation’s premier ... Learn more
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due