Mbition makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Mississippi real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO. Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology. Easy and Effective. Online courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning!
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Mississippi real estate pre-license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Mississippi Complete Course Package – Our most popular package has everything you need to pass the state license exam the first time.
- Mississippi Principles of Real Estate – 60 Hours
- Mississippi Exam Prep
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Mississippi you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational portion.
- Coursework: You must complete 60 hours of Mississippi real estate license courses and pass the final exam for the course. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass an online final exam with a score of 70% or better. Your Mbition course work will prepare you for this exam and our administrators will help you schedule it.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Mississippi licensing examination. Students that have completed our Mississippi real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Submit Application for Temporary License: At this point you are well on your way to becoming a real estate agent. Application for a temporary salesperson or original broker license must be made within 90 days of passing the licensing examination.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass a course final and state licensing exams
- Please refer to the commission web site for more information: http://www.mrec.state.ms.us/
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my Alabama Real Estate Salesperson’s license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it’s hard to know what you are paying for until it’s too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser