Complete Hawaii Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Hawaii Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 20 hours of continued education courses by December 31st of even number years.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- Licenses expire on December 31st of even number years.
- Licensees must renew their license by November 30 of even number years.
- While online licensing renewals will be available until 11:59:59 pm, December 31, the November 30 deadline ensures that licensees who submit complete renewal applications by the filing deadline will be successfully renewed prior to the license expiration date and will receive their license pocket card before the start of the new licensing biennium.
- Must complete a total of 20 hours of continuing education each renewal cycle.
- Must complete a commission mandated 5 hour core course education (two courses 2.5 hours each).
- Must complete 15 hours of elective courses.
Don’t trust just anyone with your career. Choose Mbition where experienced and caring professionals teach real estate classes online. Mbition offers everything from pre-license preparation to continuing education. The choice you have made to use distance education as your method of learning can make all the difference!Learn more