Complete Iowa Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Iowa Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 36 hours of continued education courses by December 31st every three years.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete 36 hours of state approves courses every three years
- 12 hours of the 36 hour requirement must come from Mandatory courses:
- Law Update – 8 hours and,
- Ethics – 4 hours
- The remaining 24 hours are elective hours and a maximum of 18 hours can be completed via distance learning
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge necessary to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every real estate continuing education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online real estate continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career ... Learn more