Complete Nevada Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Nevada Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 24 hours of continued education courses within 2 years of the end of the month that your license was received.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete 24 hours of state approved courses
- All CE courses require a final exam
- Real Estate Salespersons: 12 hours of required courses include 3 hours of each: Agency, Contracts, Ethics, and Law & Legislation; and 12 hours of elective credits in designated and/or General courses, with an optional 3 hours (maximum) in personal development
- Real Estate Broker of Broker Salespersons: 15 hours of required courses include 3 hours each of: Agency, Contracts, Ethics, Law & Legislation, and Broker Management; and 9 hours of elective credits in designated and/or General courses, with an optional 3 hours (maximum) in personal development
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge necessary to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every Nevada real estate continuing education experience, Mbition offers the highest quality online Nevada real estate continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Mbition, the Nation’s premier distance ...
The CE Shop are dedicated to helping your real estate education experience be the best that it can be.
That includes helping you renew your license in multiple states as efficiently as possible.
- Save Time – take your course once and receive credit in multiple states
- Save Money – Receive a significant discount on additional state certifications
- Less Stress – Our course advisers will prepare custom packages to fit the states you’re licenses in
- Don’t Miss Deadlines – Our agent Concierge program ensures you’re notified when you’re licenses are coming due
You can visit the State specific course catalog and review the courses—you’ll find that there are some exciting new topics covered, ...