Welcome to the AANPCB Practice Examinations Site!
Test Description and Instructions:
- The 75 items in these practice tests were created by the AANPCB.
- There are now three versions of the FNP practice exam, the most recent released in 2020.
- There are two versions of the Adult Gerontology practice test, the most recent released in 2020.
- There is one version of the Emergency Nurse Practitioner practice test, released in 2020.
- Items are presented in random order within a single examination session. If your session is interrupted, you will be able to go back in to complete it.
- Test takers will have 90 minutes to complete the practice examination and review the items.
- Answer all questions.
- There is one and only one best answer for each item.
- If you are not sure of the answer to an item, you can bookmark the item and return to it later in review, using the Item List, before ending the examination.
- Select a single choice for your desired answer. Note that stray or accidental clicks on the item screen may inadvertently change the choice selected.
- After ending the examination, you can get feedback on the correctness of your choice for each item. You will also see a description of the relevant domain, task, and knowledge, plus the patient age.
- Your Pass/Fail score for this examination is based on your total score. The percentage scores for individual domains are presented only to help you identify areas of strength and weakness when preparing for the actual examination.
- Your final score on this practice examination will not necessarily predict your performance on the actual examination. Use your score and the feedback information to prepare for the actual examination.
- AANPCB staff do not have access to the test or the results.
- All items in this examination are copyrighted by AANPCB.
Please click on the name of the practice examination for which you wish to purchase. Note the different options for the practice tests.
You will be transferred to the PSI system to purchase a practice exam voucher:
Already have a test key and trying to access a practice test you already purchased? Access your test here
Practice Exams Overview
- Practice Exam OverviewPSI practice exams are based on the exam content outline defined for each examination. The practice exams covers content common on the high stakes exams delivered by PSI.All practice exams provide detailed score reports and a question by question breakdown analysis of your responses against the correct answer.
All practice exams are completely web-based so there’s no software to load and it’s accessible anywhere you have a computer and Internet connection. Tests are available to be taken immediately or can be purchased and taken at a later date.
Each purchased test key allows you one attempt at the practice test.
Already have a test key and trying to access a practice test you already purchased?